Thursday, June 21, 2012

Wake up

well i've been doing a little writing lately and im not quite sure where to go with this, let me know what you guys think im hoping you like it.

             I can take it no longer! Scribbles something while laughing hysterically, everytime i fall asleep i awaken in that desolated hell I re-enact everything everytime with no lesson learned, it's mocking me with the cold stinging bite.I will wake up just to dream again later, WELL NO MORE! *jumps from the apartment window while ranting* "wake up, wake up, wake up" *Laughing all the way till the thud of his lifeless and decrepid body.
            Two weeks earlier, "I tell you what man, i'm in a major need for cash." Hell, I barely ever have enough for gas I mean 4.30 a gallon what the fuck!" Yeah I here you, "atleast you have a job," actually yeah i don't i quit that job like a bad habit my boss was such a bitch and gave me shit for hours to which I responded, Dueces. "So what are you doing for money then?" Two words, Medical Testing, they pay you top dollar just to test untested drugs on you. "uhm isn't that dangerous?" Naw man they pay you like 500 dollars just to test like aspirin on you i've done it a couple times and look at me just fine. "Ha, right." Dude here ill take you there later jus meet me at this address at 9pm dont be late bud this is a one time offer.

Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment